What does reputation do?Edit
- Players will obtain 1 reputation coin every time when their reputation is increased by 1, reputation coins can be exchanged for various advanced item in the Secret shop.
- Reputation determines a character's ranking on the server!
- Guild members will bring their guild 1 EXP for every reputation point they gain.
How to obtain reputationEdit
- You can gain reputation at the Meditation Rock, you can get even more rep by interupt people meditating.
- Every users has 15 chances to challenge other players in the arena everyday, you can get up to 20 reputation points per victory and 5 reputation after a loss.
- You can gain your reputation points back by taking revenge on a player that has defeated you in the arena.
- after you capture a slave you can comfort them for 20 reputation a day.
- you can also gain 10 reputation from freeing a friend that is imprisoned by another user
- When summoning the sky blessing at the Meditation Rock you will recieve 1,000 rep immediatelyand give bonus rep to everyone meditating at the same time.
- Everyday you can go into the guild events and do the drumroll to gain rep once a day.
- Once a day the guild can summon the Fairy Fountain to gain reputation.
- you also gain a lot of rep by participating in the world martial arts competition every week
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.