So you want to become a PURE Speed user? Now, I'm not talking about "This is enough speed to move first in battles, lets work on damage now" type of speed. I'm talking about the kind of speed that makes people say "HOLY SMOKES, I ONLY GOT TO ATTACK ONCE!".
This Guide is based on my OPINION. There are MANY ways to go about building speed. Also, Speed is by no means, the ultimate answer-all, way2play build. Nor is any other type of build. This game is entirely Probability(stats), Luck(reforge, procs), and Patience.
So why pure Speed? What about the other stats? Won't you lose anyway if you dont even do damage? There are many questions as to why you would even TRY stacking a massive amount of speed. Of course, there will be Pros and Cons, as with any build.
- Almost always attack first. (Faster speed users exist.)
- Will attack much more frequently depending on the SPD of the other player.
- Because of the increased attacks, you have much more chances to proc active skills. (Cleanse plz?)
- Chaining your skills will be a breeze. (Stun-locking is easy. Ty Fast Move.)
- You can shrug off 6 second stuns depending on how much more SPD you have over the other player.
- You can't die to Earth-Style Wall, unless it proc haxes you, or you have like no hp.
- You can drain enemy mana easily with Magic Stealing and render their skills useless permanently.
- With Magic Stealing, you can also use skills without worry for mana death.
- Wounds becomes easy to stack, if you ever use it.
- Possible to outlast Golden Sheild (Bell).
- Being able to watch your character dart around wrecking faces. (:D)
- Fire, Poison, and Thunder Cloud will murder your face if your fighter is lazy cleansing it off.
- If you don't chain your skills, or fail to proc any skill, you will rage. Really hard. (Crave high hit)
in progress~ Scared that I'll get a computer crash c;
[ i actually finished all of it before, but it logged me off before saving ;c ]
Extra places to obtain SPD
- Star Altar (Libra, Water sign set, Earth sign set)
- Soul Nexus
- Dex Armor Stones
- Windlord Weapons
- Bubble Factory (2 hour Spd % boost)
- Arena Boost (2 hour Spd % boost)